Scion Publishing Ltd
Paperback - 236pp
Sheheryar Kabraji; Neel Burton
Clinical Skills for Medical Students is a US adaptation of Clinical Skills for OSCEs, fourth edition. It is designed for international markets and we do not recommend it for UK students.
It covers virtually all the skills that are taught and examined at medical school.
The clear and concise text, attractive layout, and numerous tables and figures make it very easy for medical students, junior trainees, and other healthcare professionals to prepare for clinical examinations and/or succeed in clinical practice.
Key features include:
* Step-by-step instructions for a broad range of clinical skills;
* Detailed coverage of difficult areas such as blood transfusion and orthopedic examinations;
* Detailed coverage of the medical conditions that are most likely to come up in clinical exams;
* Special boxes headed Junior Residents Tips and Senior Residents Questions to focus attention on important or frequently examined areas;
* Evidence-based approach with likelihood ratios published alongside key clinical findings;
* A hints and tips section to maximize exam performance.
Clinical Skills for Medical Students will make your life easier and save you a lot of time.
1. General skills and procedures
2. Cardiovascular and respiratory medicine
3. GI medicine and urology
6. ENT, ophthalmology, and dermatology